Why you should attend
In this hands-on, participative one-day programme, you'll learn why mistakes happen, how to apply practical data accuracy techniques, and how to improve your attention to detail.
You'll also learn how to guard against stress as a cause of the error, how to check documents and emails effectively, and how not to forget to do things.
The course is suitable for delegates that have the following suggested roles:
- Payroll administrators
- Payroll coordinators
- HR administrators
- HR coordinators
- Payroll supervisors
- Payroll managers
- Finance managers
- Reward managers
Also, you may be working in either:
- A payroll service provider
- Accountancy firm
- In-house payroll team
What you will learn
- Essential accuracy skills for getting things right first time
- Tips for improving attention to detail and adopting an accuracy mindset
- Techniques for preventing mistakes in data and documents
- How to manage time for greater productivity and efficiency.
- The importance of learning from mistakes
- Calculating the cost of error
- Understanding why mistakes happen
- Dealing with distractions and developing concentration skills
- How to check documents
- Using checklists to improve accuracy.