Terms and conditions
This page (together with the documents expressly referred to on it) tells you information about us and the legal terms and conditions (terms) on which we sell any of the products and services (products) listed on our website (our site) to you.
These terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of products to you (contract). Please read these terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any product(s) from our site. Please note that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms and the other documents expressly referred to in it.
Please accept our terms at the point of order. If you refuse to accept our terms then you will not be able to order any products from our site. Access to and use of our site constitutes acceptance of the following terms.
You may wish to print a copy of these terms (or save them to your computer) for future reference.
From time to time employers contact the CIPP to confirm the membership status of applicants, please be aware that the CIPP will confirm the status of membership if requested, i.e. whether you are a member or not. We will not pass on any other details to third parties without prior consent.
Member discount rate is open to associate, full and fellow membership levels only. New members are charged a £35 registration fee as part of joining. If a membership is left to lapse at the time of renewal and 3 months pass, a £35 charge will be issued upon renewal.
*All statistics are correct as at 01/01/2017.
- CIPP Terms and conditions - Higher education qualifications
- CIPP terms and conditions - Training course and online qualification bookings
- CIPP terms and conditions - Event bookings
- CIPP terms and conditions - Website use
- CIPP terms and conditions - Event sponsorship (General)
- CIPP terms and conditions - Event sponsorship (National Payroll Week Conference)
- CIPP terms and conditions - Event sponsorship (Annual Conference and Exhibition)
- CIPP terms and conditions - Advertising
- CIPP terms and conditions - Payroll Assurance Scheme
The CIPP privacy notice details how your personal information is collected and used by the CIPP and IPP Education Ltd.
Making a cancellation
If you wish to make a cancellation, please read the CIPP's terms and conditions above before making your cancellation using the form below.
*denotes a mandatory field