PAYE health checkCompliance within payroll is essential.
Often, we are contacted by HR, or finance managers, or consultants who have been brought into organisations and asked to review payroll. They find themselves in organisations where there is little to no payroll knowledge, experience or training and ask us to come in and review the operation.
The PAYE health check has been developed to support payroll departments in reviewing what they are doing and identifying risk areas. Following an extensive review of the payroll operation, you will receive a report outlining any risk areas that have been identified and recommendations to be made, this is broken down into legislative issues, contractual issues and areas of best practice.
We offer a comprehensive health check and will review:
- Payroll software and processing
- Employment status of ‘workers’ not on the payroll
- Payroll processes in relation to recruitment
- General payroll processing
- National Minimum and National Living Wage
- Part-time and casual contracts
- Salary sacrifice
- Payroll checking
- Leavers and termination payments
- Pensions payroll and automatic enrolment
- Payroll returns and remittances
- Treatment of expenses and benefits
All of our consultants are CIPP qualified and have experience within payroll across multiple sectors.
If you are interested in a PAYE health check, email us and a member of the team will contact you to discuss this further.Contact us