The CIPP offers in-house learning through the availability of all payroll training courses advertised and many of the qualifications. This style of learning delivery can be very attractive to organisations as they can train or qualify large numbers of employees; at a reduced rate, without the additional associated costs, such as travel and 'lost time'.
In-house delivery is available to all organisations, and there is a minimum number of delegates required for in-house training and qualifications to run.
Benefits of in-house delivery include:
- Materials can be tailored to your own organisation’s needs meaning that your staff will get the best possible results
- Delivery on your organisation’s premises reduces associated costs such as travel, subsistence and ‘lost time’
- No need to wait for public training dates – an in-house course can be delivered at a time and date to suit your business
- Commercially sensitive areas can be discussed within the confidential environment of your own organisation
- All employees study together, creating a community of practice and content is presented in an environment which encourages interaction and full understanding of the messages being delivered
- The material is presented by a dedicated tutor/trainer who can focus on your organisation’s requirements and culture
- Courses can accommodate any number of people, with higher numbers reducing the cost per head (a minimum delegate fee will apply)
- Provides a team-building opportunity as all delegates/students can discuss specific and individual company policies and strengths
- Set a timetable for tutor attendance and exam sittings (qualifications only)
Inhouse training course enquiry
*denotes a mandatory field
Cost of in-house training*
In-house pricing shown to be quoted for up to maximum delegates specified for each course.
Prices shown exclude expenses, mileage and accommodation which are an additional cost.
In-house delivery for five or fewer delegates excluding international courses (APA, and IPASS)
|Course duration||Number of delegates||Cost (price per head for five)|
|Half day||Up to five||£695 (£139 +VAT per delegate)|
|One day||Up to five||£1,375 (£275 +VAT per delegate)|
|Two days||Up to five||£2,075 (£415 +VAT per delegate)|
|Three days||Up to five||£2,750 (£550 +VAT per delegate)|
In-house delivery for six or more delegates excluding international courses (American Payroll Association and IPASS)
|Course duration||"Base" Cost for five delegates||Cost per additional delegate||Cost for 10+ delegates, up to max course size||Webinar price for 30+ delegates*|
|Half day||£695 +VAT||£115 +VAT (usually £139)||£1,270||£2,000|
|One day||£1,375 +VAT||£165 +VAT (usually £275)||£2,200||£2,700|
|Two days||£2,075 +VAT||£345 +VAT (usually £415)||£3,800|
|Three days||£2,750 +VAT||£475 +VAT (usually £550)||£5,125|
*Certain courses only (e.g. Payroll Update) confirm with Training Manager for other courses
Face to face or online delivery - international courses (IPASS, American Payroll Association)
|Course duration||Number of delegates||Cost||Cost per additional delegate|
|Three day - American Payroll Association||Minimum eight||Price on application|
|IPASS courses||Up to five||£1,795 +VAT||£349 +VAT|
*Subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.