The CIPP offers in-house learning through the availability of all training courses advertised and many of the qualifications. This style of learning delivery can be very attractive to organisations as they can train or qualify large numbers of employees; at a reduced rate, without the additional associated costs, such as travel and 'lost time'.
In-house delivery is available to all organisations, and there is a minimum number of delegates required for in-house training and qualifications to run.
Benefits of in-house delivery include:
- Materials can be tailored to your own organisation’s needs meaning that your staff will get the best possible results
- Delivery on your organisation’s premises reduces associated costs such as travel, subsistence and ‘lost time’
- No need to wait for public training dates – an in-house course can be delivered at a time and date to suit your business
- Commercially sensitive areas can be discussed within the confidential environment of your own organisation
- All employees study together, creating a community of practice and content is presented in an environment which encourages interaction and full understanding of the messages being delivered
- The material is presented by a dedicated tutor/trainer who can focus on your organisation’s requirements and culture
- Courses can accommodate any number of people, with higher numbers reducing the cost per head (a minimum delegate fee will apply)
- Provides a team-building opportunity as all delegates/students can discuss specific and individual company policies and strengths
- Set a timetable for tutor attendance and exam sittings (qualifications only)
Inhouse training course enquiry
*denotes a mandatory field
Cost of in-house training*
|Cost for up to five delegates||Cost per additional delegate|
|Half day||£995 + VAT||£125 + VAT|
|Two half days on the same day||£1,495 + VAT||£250 + VAT|
|One day||£1,495 + VAT||£250 + VAT|
|Two days||£2,995 + VAT||£350 + VAT|
|Three days||£4,495 + VAT||£500 + VAT|
|Blended learning||£1205 + VAT||£187 + VAT|
In addition to the course fees, there may be a charge for travel, subsistence and overnight accommodation. This will be charged at the same rate incurred by the CIPP.
Looking for a bespoke training course to suit your organisation's needs? Get in touch with us via email or give us a call on 0121 712 1045.
Cost of in-house qualification*
|Qualification duration||Qualification||Cost for up to four delegates||Cost per additional delegate|
Payroll Technician Certificate
|£11,700 + VAT||
£2750 + VAT
*Subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.