The CIPP's Payroll Reference Book
The CIPP’s Payroll Reference Book contains as much information on payroll as you will need during the tax year, and is considered the ‘payroll bible’ by those in the industry already using it.
What's in our payroll book?
Owned and published by The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals, the book is written and updated by industry leaders and offers a wealth of information to help you during the tax year including:
- Advisory fuel rates
- Children vouchers
- Key dates
- National Insurance - including details on all classes, historical data and future developments
- PAYE settlement agreements
- Payroll definitions and obligations
- Statutory payments including entitlements, rates, exclusions, guidance and penalties
- Tax information including annual allowances and tax codes
The book contains a comprehensive list of useful organisations, websites, helplines and publications.
This reference book is an invaluable resource to anyone working in payroll, pensions and reward.
Access the book online
CIPP members (associate level and above) can also access the book in the MyCIPP area of the website.Access the book now