This is an essential training course for anyone, who is responsible for the payroll function or works in a payroll function dealing with the more complex payroll issues.
It is designed to help you navigate through some of the complex situations you will deal with when processing Irish payroll.
Please note: Materials for this course will be made available via an online platform, however a selection of this materials will need to be printed off and brought with you on the day. Login details for the online platform will be sent to you 10 days before the course start date. If you have any problems or questions, please email [email protected].
Delivered in partnership with
Why you should attend
Whether you work in payroll or are responsible for the payroll function you will find this course beneficial as it deals with the more complex issues you will encounter.
No matter how experienced you are in operating PAYE system, we can guarentee that you will learn something new that you can use at work.
- Revenue approved company pension schemes
- PRSAs and Retirement Annuity contracts
- Tax deductible pension contributions
- Options on leaving employment before retirement
- Pension adjustment orders
- Benefits on retirement
- Taxation of pension lump sums
- Contributions to and payments from PHI schemes
- Income Tax and PRSI treatment of Directors’ fees and salaries
- Advanced PRSI issues together with PRSI overpayments and refunds
- Termination Payments
- Tax treatment of employment law compensation payments
- Common problems arising on Income Tax Audits
Benefits of attending
- An opportunity to put your questions to a specialist payroll consultant
- Small groups to allow time for individual attention and queries
- A detailed handout is supplied to each delegate - an invaluable reference document
- 30-day free telephone helpline service following date of course