Please note: Materials for this course will be made available via an online platform, however a selection of this materials will need to be printed off and brought with you on the day. Login details for the online platform will be sent to you 10 days before the course start date. If you have any problems or questions, please email email@example.com.
Who is this course aimed at?
Payroll administrators, payroll coordinators or payroll supervisors working in either a payroll bureau, accountancy firm or in-house payroll team that are responsible for administering payroll.
Do I need to have studied before this course?
What will I learn?
The delegate will continue their understanding of the complex rules of Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP), Statutory Paternity Pay (SPP), Statutory Adoption Pay (SAP), Shared Parental Pay (ShPP) and associated leave.
The course also provides a recap of the differences between statutory and occupational pay and contains all recent legislative changes.
The day is designed to be a workshop where you will work through a wider number or exercises that are used throughout the day to solidify your learning.
- Statutory maternity pay
- Statutory maternity leave
- Statutory adoption pay and leave
- Statutory paternity leave and pay
- Shared parental leave and pay
- Statutory sick pay
On completion, delegates should be comfortable with the following:
- Understanding the implications, entitlements and calculations of the correct amount of statutory sick, maternity, paternity and adoption payments
- Minimising the potential risk for offences and penalties