It is essential for anyone working in payroll to understand statutory sick pay (SSP) and how to administer it. This course aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills required to accurately calculate SSP and the criteria needed to qualify for it.
Who is this course aimed at?
This unique course is essential for any busy payroll professionals who need to refresh their knowledge and understanding relating specifically to Statutory Sick Pay, or for those new to payroll who need to learn about Statutory Sick Pay within a short timeframe.
What will I learn?
Come away from this online course with the payroll knowledge, skills, and abilities required to accurately calculate Statutory Sick Pay and the criteria needed to qualify for it.
This course consists of an interactive workbook which includes frequent knowledge checks to confirm understanding along with worked examples.
The contents are:
- Qualification for SSP
- Ceasing SSP
- Evidence and notification requirements
- Rates of SSP
- Calculating entitlement
Upon completion delegates will:
- Understand the criteria surrounding Statutory Sick Pay
- Understand the criteria which need to be met to qualify for Statutory Sick Pay
- Accurately calculate Statutory Sick Pay
- Understand the actions required when an employee is not entitled to Statutory Sick Pay
- Increase in your understanding of Statutory Sick Pay
- Ensure that you can calculate entitlement accurately
For more information please email email@example.com or call us on 0121 712 1063.
Closing date for bookings is two weeks prior to the course date