The CIPP Hot Topics events
10 January 2014
Workshops are taking place in several locations, please make sure you have selected the correct location when booking.
Due to their continued success through 2013, we are delighted to be running some more Hot Topics Workshops for 2014.
These full day workshops will provide educational and interactive sessions on the latest payroll and pensions legislation, such as real time information for payroll and pensions automatic enrolment. They also provide an excellent opportunity for members to achieve their CPD, and discuss their CPD objectives and requirements with a member of the CIPP team.
Hot topics workshops also provide delegates an excellent opportunity to network with other payroll and pension professionals, as well as speakers at the event, which will benefit them when back in the office.
Why should I attend?
- Hear what’s in store for the rest of the 2013/14 tax year. The featured Payroll legislation update will provide you with what you need for the coming months including
- The new childcare scheme
- Shared parental leave
- Collection of debt coding out
- Apprenticship scheme funding
- Automatic enrolment update
- Our HMRC speaker will highlight the improvements via online systems to make life easier for the tax/payroll agent
- Understand the recommendations put forward by the office of tax simplification (OTS) around benefits in kind
- Network with other payroll and pension professionals and learn from their experiences – they may be similar to your own
- Ensure that you are on the right track to achieve your CPD
- Find out what the CIPP is working on and how you can benefit as a member – what new services can we offer and which consultations we are attending on your behalf
For full details and to book your place, please visit the website.
The closing date for bookings is one week prior to the event. If an event has closed and you'd like to find out if there's any remaining spaces, email [email protected] or call 0121 712 1000.