Annual General Meeting 2021 - new board members announced
31 March 2021
The CIPP's 2021 AGM took place via Microsoft Teams at 11:00 am on 31 March 2021 to consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following resolutions:
- To elect two directors to the board
- Approval of accounts for the year ended 30 June 2020
- Re-election of auditors (Haines Watts)
- Any other business
Louise Gray ChMCIPPdip and Jeremy Montgomery BA (Hons) FCIPP have been elected to join the CIPP's board of directors.
In addition to the two board positions, the other resolutions voted on went as follows:
Approval of accounts
- For 366 votes, against 1 votes
Election of auditors
- For 352 votes, against 11 votes
Full profiles of the CIPP board will be available on cipp.org.uk shortly.