Annual Excellence Awards 2020 winners announced
16 October 2020
The CIPP’s Annual Excellence Awards took place online on 15th October at the end of the hugely successful Annual Conference and Exhibition.
Business Development Director, Vickie Graham, DipM ACIM and CEO Ken Pullar FCIPP hosted the awards online whilst the various awards sponsors had the prestigious task of announcing each award category. The winners were then announced simultaneously online and on social media.
The event attracted over 300 viewers with many people liking and re-tweeting their congratulations to the winners. It was a great social occasion enjoyed by many, even considering the current social restrictions we all currently face.
The winners of each award are:
- Newcomer/Apprentice of the year
- Winner - Chloe Hesketh, Civica UK Limited
- Manager of the year
- Winner - Dianne Hoodless MSc ChFCIPP FHEA, Hyperion Services Limited
- In-house payroll team of the year
- Winner - Vertas Group Limited
- Highly commended - Kingdom Housing Association Ltd
- Project of the year
- Winner - Legal and General, OCE payments work stream
- Well-being and employee engagement award
- Winner - University of Lincoln
- My biggest influencer award
- Winner - Maria Mason MCIPPdip, BDO UK
- Highly commended - Nick Day ACIPP, James Gray Associates Ltd
- Software product of the year
- Winner - Zellis UK Limited, ResourceLink
- International payroll service provider of the year
- Winner - ADP
- Highly commended - Activpayroll Ltd
- Payroll service provider of the year
- Cintra HR & Payroll Services LTD
We’d like to thank our award sponsors for supporting the event and for making it so enjoyable to watch. You can watch this year’s awards video here.
Congratulations to all those who won, were highly commended, or shortlisted and thanks to you all for keeping the uk paid.