Hear directly from the industry experts at the CIPP's Annual Payroll and Pensions Conference
18 March 2014
We are delighted to announce that the CIPP’s 30th Annual Payroll and Pensions Conference and Exhibition is taking place on Thursday 9 and Friday 10 October 2014 at the Celtic Manor Resort, Wales.
This conference will provide you with a selection of workshops to challenge your needs and career development.
Why you should attend?
Hear from, and ask questions of, industry “experts” and speakers including:
- Roy Roach MCIPP, Benefit consultant, Hymans Robertson
- Phil Nilson, Stakeholder engagement team, HMRC RTI programme, HMRC
- Susan Ball, Partner, Employment tax and advisory services, Crowe Clark Whitehill LLP
- Karen Thomson MSc FCIPP, Associate director of policy, research and strategic visibility, CIPP
- Eira Hammond MCIPPdip, CIPP board trustee
- Paul Tucker, Partner, Smith and Williamson
- Alison Ward MSc FCIPP
- Chris Faulkner, Associate director, Grant Thornton
- Ian Hodson, Rewards and benefits manager, University of Lincoln
- Plus many more...
Learn about the forthcoming changes to payroll and pensions legislation, sessions include:
- Developing your skills to enhance your service to your employer
- Communicating to a global workforce
- Payroll legislation update
- HMRC update
- How can you ensure that payroll contributes to the strategic financial management of your organisation?
- Pension’s surgery
- Still to implement automatic enrolment; come and learn from this case study the dos and don'ts
- The latest from the employment law world
- How to operate an effective salary sacrifice scheme
- Plus many more...
Network with others within the payroll and pensions community
2013 loyalty rate: Did you attend in 2013? Book and pay for your place before the 31 March and take advantage of the loyalty rate saving £250*
Early bird rate: Book and pay for your place before the 30 June and save £200*
- Packed two day conference with a choice of workshop sessions tailored to your learning requirements
- Attendance at the 11th annual payroll and pensions excellence awards on 9 October
- Overnight accommodation
- All meals and refreshments during the conference
- Networking opportunities with fellow delegates, CIPP members, students, speakers and exhibitors
Book a 121 CPD appointment
Once you have confirmed your attendance at the annual payroll and pensions conference, you can book a 121 CPD meeting with a member of the CIPP team. Simply email [email protected] to book your appointment which will be confirmed prior to the event.
CPD meetings will take place during the refreshment breaks and lunch so as not to interfere with the event programme and learning opportunities.
The CIPP would like to thank our 2014 exhibitors.
Loyalty rates are only valid for bookings placed and paid for before 31 March 2014
Early bird rates are only valid for bookings placed and paid before 30 June 2014
Please quote your CIPP membership number when booking the member rate
No other discounts can be applied
Non member prices include 12 months membership.