Have you booked your place at the CIPP 30th Annual Conference?
13 June 2014
The CIPPs 30th Annual Payroll and Pensions Conference is being held on 9 & 10 October at the Celtic Manor Resort in Wales and is an event not to be missed, so take advantage of £200 saving and book your place before 30 June 2014.
The conference will cover topical issues such as:
- How can payroll take advantage of the big data trend?
- What do public sector pension trustees need to know to ensure excellent governance?
- Operating French payroll
- Salary sacrifice
- Building a successful business case
- Goodbye to contracting out: what this will mean for your employees?
- Communicating to a global workforce
- How to encourage your employees to save for retirement?
- Automatic enrolment - the do's and don'ts!
For more information on the above topics and the rest of the proceedings please click here
Book and pay for your place before the 30 June 2014 and take advantage of early bird savings - saving you £200