The CIPP Excellence Awards 2016 - nominations are open
04 April 2016
Nominations are open for the CIPP’s annual excellence awards. Given the changes seen in payroll and pensions during the last eighteen months, the CIPP has revised the award categories and criteria and is pleased to have new awards for 2016. The CIPP's awards are the longest running awards in the industry, currently in their 13th year. And, as such are highly sought after and competitive awards.
Each year we are asked “what makes an award winning nomination?” so we decided to put something together to help you submit an award winning entry before the deadline of 12 August: Annual excellence awards hints and tips
To find out more on each award and what to include in your nomination please click on the below:
- Payroll professional of the year
- Reward professional of the year (this would include pensions)
- In-house team of the year (payroll, pensions and/or reward)
- Caring employer of the year
- Payroll giving award
- Project of the year
- Payroll software product of the year
- Payroll service provider of the year
- International payroll service provider of the year
If you require any assistance please email us or call 0121 712 1000.