Authorising your agent (64-8)

08 January 2016

The Authorising your agent (64-8) form has been updated on GOV.UK.

Form 64-8 covers authorisation for individual tax affairs (partnerships, trusts, tax credits and individuals under PAYE) and business taxes (VAT, PAYE for employers and Corporation Tax). If you’re a personal representative you can use form 64-8 in certain circumstances to ask HMRC to deal directly with an agent.

The latest version of form 64-8 has been updated and replaced on GOV.UK.