Countdown Bulletin 13
03 February 2016
The latest edition of the Countdown Bulletin, published by the National Insurance Services, is aimed at the Pensions Industry on the subject of contacting out which comes to an end in April 2016.
Countdown bulletin 13 aims to provide additional guidance for pension scheme administrators on the ending of contracting-out in April 2016. This bulletin includes information about:
- Scheme Reconciliation Service (SRS)
- Pension Forums November / December 2015
- Guaranteed Minimum Pension (GMP) service - testers required
- Update on SRS from the Customer Relations (CR) Manager
- Department for Work and Pensions Update.
Are you aware that FPS submissions will be rejected in 2016-17 if contracted-out categories are used?
To help us understand awareness, if you haven’t already, please take a moment to complete the CIPP Poll on our home page (bottom right).