5% off course of the week: Payroll Update
14 November 2014
Save 5% off the cost of attending the Payroll Update training course when booking between Friday 14 November until Thursday 20 November for any of the course dates during 2014.
Who is this course aimed at?
Everyone with any payroll responsibility, or anyone in payroll, finance or HR who needs to be updated, to understand and recognise the implications on their employer and employees should attend this course.
What will I learn?
This unique course will provide detailed explanations and practical information about recent, current and prospective changes in tax, NICs, employment law, deductions and statutory payments. In fact, everything of importance to the payroll professional.
In addition, all the payroll related changes announced in the recent Budget statement are analysed and their impact fully explained. This focused course represents the single best opportunity to be briefed and updated about changes affecting payroll.
- Latest Budget statement
- Continuing impact on previous budgets
- Income tax rates, allowances and bands
- NIC’s rates and bands
- Expenses and benefits
- Operating PAYE and NIC
- Company Share Scheme
- Subscriptions and Professional subscriptions
- Employers supported bus service
- Returns and forms
- Revising PAYE
- Taxation in Scotland
- Taxation on termination payments
- Statutory payments
- Recovery of SSP, SMP, SPP and SAP
- State pensions reform
- Tax relief/charges on pension savings
- Workplace pension reforms
- Automatic enrolment and timetable
- Employment law
- Enterprise and Regulatory Reform
- Radical proposals to alter parental leave provision
- Tribunal fees
- Income contingency for student loans
- Proposals to amend the regulations on annual leave
- The national minimum wage
- Sickness absence review
- Office of National Statistics and zero hours
- Any other known issues impacting payroll
(Course content subject to change to reflect topicality and urgency of issues.)
*please note that only one discount offer can be used for each booking