Consultation on the Scottish Government Response to the UK Apprenticeship Levy
04 August 2016
Responses to the consultation on Consultation on the Scottish Government Response to the UK Apprenticeship Levy can be submitted using the online system by no later than 26 August 2016.
The consultation is seeking views on options for the use of Apprenticeship Levy funding that is to be transferred to the Scottish Government. The Scottish Government will consider all responses as part of the forthcoming budget process.
- Should the Government’s commitment to 30,000 Modern Apprenticeships starts a year by 2020 a) be maintained or b) be increased?
- Should Apprenticeship Levy funding support growth in the number of Graduate Level Apprenticeships in Scotland?
- Should Apprenticeship Levy funding be used to establish a flexible skills fund to support wider workforce development?
- Should Apprenticeship Levy funding be used to support the expansion of Foundation Apprenticeships?
- Should Apprenticeship Levy funding be used to help unemployed people move into employment, and to help meet the workforce needs of employers?
- Are there any additional suggestions on how Apprenticeship Levy funding might be used?
Please complete your response using the online system or send your response with the completed Respondent Information Form included at the end of the consultation paper to [email protected]. The same email address is to be used if you have any questions.
Or by post to:
Apprenticeship and Employer Incentives Team
6th floor, 5 Atlantic Quay