Looking to take the next step in your career development? Enrolments close soon for the Foundation Degree in Payroll Management
24 September 2014
Students who enrol onto the CIPP’s Foundation Degree in Payroll Management will gain knowledge, understanding and confidence in their role. Most payroll staff have ‘fallen’ into the role through one route or another and as a result don’t know what to expect or how complex payroll can be when they join the industry.
To view the course structure and what you will learn, please visit our website. Below is part of the knowledge you will gain when studying the Foundation Degree in Payroll Management.
- Data gathering and payroll production
- Employment status
- Introduction to remuneration and employee benefits
- Contractual payments
- Performance related pay
- Types of pension schemes
- Automatic enrolment
- Deductions from pay
- Absence processing
- Setting and meeting objectives
Who will benefit from the Foundation Degree in Payroll Management?
- Individuals working in payroll who wish to enhance their skills and knowledge to further their career
- Payroll staff who want to “prove their worth” and demonstrate their ability to their employer
- Individuals who wish to develop their confidence and raise their level of expertise in the industry
- Employed individuals who wish to undertake project work for their organisation; much of what you will learn will be based on your workplace and you will be able to apply the skills and knowledge in your day job
Click here to enrol on the Foundation Degree in Payroll Management commencing October 2014.