Expat tax claim (R38 (Expat))

15 July 2016

Form R38 (Expat) has been updated with a change of return postal address.

Foreign nationals assigned to the UK, who have paid too much tax and want to claim back the overpayment, can use form R38 (Expat). This form can also be used to authorise a representative to get the payment on their behalf.

Go to GOV.UK for full details.