Full-time Policy and Advisory Officer
27 March 2015
An exciting new role has been created at the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals. Do you have a passion for payroll and or pension legislation with practical knowledge.
Do you want the opportunity to share this knowledge to support others in the profession? Yes; this is the role for you.
Competitive salary offered dependent upon experience
Office based at the CIPP’s HQ in Solihull
Monday to Thursday 9.00am – 5.00pm, Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm
If you have:-
- Broad payroll and or pensions knowledge
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- Enjoyment of the detail involved in payroll and pensions administration
- An outgoing and confident personality
- Excellent attention to detail
We want to hear from you.
Applications should be made by email to policy and include a covering letter of why you are interested in the role and what you can bring to both the role and the CIPP, along with a current C.V. (The C.V. should be no more than 3 pages long).
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 17 April 2015. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 29 April at the CIPP offices in Solihull.