HMRC Pension Scheme Services

31 March 2017


The postal address for Pension Scheme Services has changed.


All registered pension schemes must have at least one scheme administrator. Once registered, if you need to change the scheme administrator name, you will need to notify HMRC in writing, using the following new address:


Pension Schemes Services

Fitzroy House

Castle Meadow Road




Full details about registration can be found here.