Keep up to date with key legislation at the IAB’s latest seminar
08 April 2019
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENT
The International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB) have arranged a seminar which is taking place on Wednesday 22 May in London and will cover a range of topics. CIPP members are invited to attend the seminar and can book at the reduced IAB member rate.
The presentations will cover:
- Making Tax Digital
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Personal data and GDPR – the evolving picture
- How to attract and retain ideal clients through digital marketing
- Cybercrime and how to safeguard your business or the business you work for
To view the full programme please click here.
Reasons to attend:
- You can keep up to date with key legislation and developments affecting you, your clients or your employer including Anti-Money Laundering, Making Tax Digital and GDPR
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points
- Network with fellow members
- If you have your own bookkeeping practice or are thinking of becoming self-employed, then get guidance on how to gain and retain your ideal clients
How to book:
You can book online here. To receive the IAB members’ rate please quote your CIPP membership number in the membership number field.
Please note there is no parking available at this venue and the nearest underground station is Leicester Square.
If you require any further information please contact: [email protected] or 01732 897750.