Pay As You Earn (PAYE) forms for employees

15 May 2015

HMRC has updated their GOV.UK web page for PAYE forms.

Get PAYE forms from HMRC including P45, P60, starter checklist (which replaced the P46), P11D(b).

Guidance on what to do when an employee leaves has also been updated.


CIPP comment

If you notice any discrepancies within any of the guidance on GOV.UK, please do report the details using the ‘Is there anything wrong with this page?’ link at the bottom left of each page.