Pension schemes newsletter 116 – January 2020
17 January 2020
The latest pension schemes newsletter explains how HMRC Pension Scheme Services has moved into phase two of developing its service for pension scheme registration and administration, to bring pension scheme reporting and practitioner registration, and authorisation to a pension scheme onto the service.
This is because phase one of the service which incorporated pension scheme and scheme administrator registration has now been delivered.
The newsletter provides more information relating to the timelines around delivering phase two of the service, and additional information relating to how to migrate schemes across from the Pension Schemes Online Service.
The newsletter explains how individuals can provide feedback on the design and development of new features of the Managing Pension Schemes service.
The list of articles in full are as follows:
- Phase 2 timeline
- How you can help us
- Scheme administrator enrolment
- Giving access to the service to business tax account administrators and assistants
- Migration of pension schemes to the Managing Pension Schemes Service
- Pension scheme reporting
- Lifetime allowance
- Decommissioning the Pension Schemes Online service
- Appendix 1 – table of updates to the Managing Pension Schemes Service
Information provided in this news article may be subject to change. Please make note of the date of publication to ensure that you are viewing up to date information.