Register for the 'Key risks and complexities affecting UK payroll' webinar
18 September 2019
We are pleased to announce that we will be supporting NGA with their webinar on ‘Key risks and complexities affecting UK payroll’, taking place 30 September.
For this webinar join Jason Davenport, Chair of CIPP and Dan Wilson, country manager at NGA Human Resources who will look at the challenges and complexities facing UK payroll. Caroline Garstang, head of global external communications at NGA will be the host of the webinar.
This webinar is for people responsible for payroll and HR who want to ensure their payroll is efficient, accurate and compliant. We will highlight the challenges they can face, how to address them as well as:
- The importance and future of payroll in the UK
- Key findings from the Global Payroll Complexity Index 2019
- From technology to GDPR and Brexit, as well as the impact these have on businesses and payroll teams
- Legal changes affecting payroll
- How organisations can influence what happens in their business and how payroll is moving forward with technology