Specification for employer substitute forms P60

18 August 2017

The guide provides information on how to design substitute forms P60, ‘End of Year Certificate’ which employers may use instead of the official form provided by HMRC. It also includes information on how to adapt substitute form P60 for a pension fund scheme.

This revised edition applies for the tax year 2017 to 2018.