Touchbase with DWP - December 2017 edition
21 December 2017
Touchbase provides a roundup of news and information from the DWP and this edition includes updates on
- Universal Credit – as announced in the November Budget
- The launch of the Work and Health Programme
- The Labour Market Programme
- The See Potential campaign
- The ‘Thriving at work’ review
- Volunteer It yourself - which encourages young people aged 16 – 24 to learn and develop their trade and building skills by volunteering to fix local community buildings in need of essential repair
This edition also includes information about the Child Maintenance Service self-service which allows clients and employers to register for the online service which aims to provide a quick and easy way to access and share information about a child maintenance case.
- View and make payments
- Complete, upload and amend payment schedules
- Update company details
- View and send messages
- View statements and make payments
- Upload a document
- Update personal details
- View letters and send messages
There are also links to a range of 'How to' videos that can be accessed on YouTube.
If you have any comments or views that you would like to share with the policy team about your experience of using the Child Maintenance Service self-service we would like to hear from you by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.