The CIPP’s Annual Conference and Exhibition and Annual Excellence Awards is taking place on Thursday 6 and Friday 7 October 2016 at the Celtic Manor Resort, Wales.
Why should you attend
- Learn about the forthcoming changes to payroll, pensions and reward legislation and what you should be doing to prepare and comply
- Have the opportunity to hear from, and ask questions of, industry “experts” and speakers from government departments who can clarify the legislation
- Network with other payroll and pension professionals and learn from their experiences – they may be similar to your own
- Ensure that you are on the right track to achieve your CPD
- Find out what the CIPP is working on and how you can benefit as a member – what new services can we offer and which consultations we are attending on your behalf
Being the only awards from a Chartered professional body for payroll; they are the most prestigious awards for individuals and organisations in the industry.
Categories and criteria for the awards can be found here. For more information please email [email protected].
Annual general meeting (AGM)
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (trading as CIPP) will be held on Thursday 6 October at 13.30 at the Celtic Manor Resort, Coldra Woods, The Usk Valley, Newport, South Wales, NP18 1HQ.
To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following resolutions which will be proposed asordinary resolutions*:
- To elect directors to the board
- Approval of accounts for the year ended 30 June 2015
- Re-election of auditors
- Any other business
By order of the board
Gordon Cresswell FCIPP, company secretary
Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
Goldfinger House, 245 Cranmore Boulevard, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4ZL
The deadline for submitting further agenda items is 25 May 2016.
This is the Institute’s nineteenth AGM.
Any member wishing to stand as a board director should have sent a completed nomination form and accompanying documentation, which should have been received by the company secretary no later than 23May 2016.
*AGM Papers will be issued in the July/August issue of Professional in Payroll, Pensions and Reward
For details on the CIPP's AGM taking place at the conference please email [email protected] or call 0121 712 1013.