Agent update 96 - May 2022
23 May 2022
Each month Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) issues an update for tax agents within the UK, covering a variety of topics that may be of interest. Here are the items covered in May’s update and links to the relevant section if you require additional information.
- social security coordination with the EU: COVID 19 easement ending - (More information can be found here)
- reporting rules for digital platforms
- tell HMRC about a new employee (More information can be found here)
- disguised remuneration tax avoidance schemes ― settlement opportunities
- HMRC’s new powers to tackle electronic sales suppression
- student and postgraduate loans
- changes to our employer helpline processes
- reminder not to use clients’ login details
- Administrative Burden Advisory Board (ABAB) survey - (More information can be found here)
Making tax digital
Information provided in this news article may be subject to change. Please make note of the date of publication to ensure that you are viewing up to date information.