The CIPP's Annual Excellence Awards
03 March 2017
With over 285 pieces of legislation impacting on the industry in the UK alone, and over £416bn* collected through National Insurance and tax contributions, payroll and pensions play a significant role in the UK economy. Therefore the professionals responsible for the accurate, compliant and timely delivery of these services within their organisations should be recognised for their important and strategic roles.
The CIPP's annual excellence awards are designed to do just that; recognising the true payroll and pension professionals who have made an outstanding contribution and demonstrated commitment to excellence in their profession.
The 2017 categories are:
- Payroll professional of the year
- In-house payroll team of the year
- Project of the year
- My biggest influencer award
- International payroll provider of the year
- Employer of the year
- Payroll software product of the year
- Payroll service provider of the year – fewer than 250 clients
- Payroll service provider of the year – 251+ clients
Nominations are open till 11 August 2017.
To view the full details on each category, guidelines and hints and tips by clicking here.