CIPP quick poll on payrolling BiKs in 2017

01 September 2016

Are you planning to take up voluntary payrolling of Benefits in Kind for the 2017-18 tax year?

This is the question our latest poll is asking. Please take a moment to let us know your plans - the poll is on the right hand side of this news page.

Register for Payrolling BiKs in 2017

If you are planning to take up voluntary payrolling of BiKs you can register now or anytime up to 5 April 2017, however HMRC advises employers to register before the annual tax coding process begins, which is usually around 21 December to avoid being sent multiple tax codes for employees with payrolled benefits.

Go to GOV.UK for full guidance and the link to register.