HMRC publish Agent Update 73
16 August 2019
Agent Update 73 is available now and contains the latest articles, updates, help and support for the entire agent community.
The Agent Update is published by HMRC as part of its Working Together programme for Agents and provides a wide range of updates that span all tax types.
Articles in the latest update include:
- Class 1A NICs payable on Termination Awards and Sporting Testimonial Payments
- Gift Aid
- Student loans
- High Income Child Benefit Charge
- Self Assessment Returns
- Temporary Increase in the Annual Investment Allowance
- Off-payroll working rules from April 2020
- Reporting PAYE in real-time
- Welsh Rates of Income Tax
- Seasonal workers
- Fifth Anti Money Laundering Directive Update
- Good Work Plan
You can also catch up with the latest news on Making Tax Digital and the Working Together section includes an update on the Issues Overview Group and the recent issues raised on the Agent Forum…
…plus much, much more.
Agent Update 73 can be read in full at GOV.UK.