11 August 2023
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) has now updated the GOV.UK guidance and planned downtime.
Below are some of the key updates:
- PAYE10015 - Coding: coding allowances and reliefs: allowances
- PAYE74030 - PAYE operation: lump sum termination payments: termination payment notification received
- HMRC email updates and webinars for National Minimum Wage - learn more about the National Minimum Wage (NMW), including salaried hours work, how to avoid mistakes, keeping records and what to expect from a HMRC check
- Class 1A National Insurance contributions on benefits in kind (CWG5) - section 19 has been updated: you must use the online P11D (b) and P11d amendment forms to correct any errors
- Get your Income Tax right if you're leaving the UK (P85) - tell HMRC if you've left or intend to leave the UK and find out how to get relief or a repayment on UK Income Tax (P85)
- Making Tax Digital for Income Tax: service availability and issues - planned downtime on Saturday 12 August 2023 8:00pm to 8:30pm.
Information provided in this news article may be subject to change. Please make note of the date of publication to ensure that you are viewing up to date information.