HMRC publish Agent Update 74
24 October 2019
Agent Update 74 is available now and contains the latest articles, updates, help and support for the entire agent community.
The Agent Update is published by HMRC as part of its Working Together programme for Agents and provides a wide range of updates that span all tax types.
Articles in the latest update include:
- Changes for UK employees and self-employed working in the EU, the EEA or Switzerland
- Ultra-Low Emission Vehicles and World Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure company car tax changes
- Changes to the Short-Term Business Visitors (STBVs) special arrangement under Regulation 141
- Employment Allowance reform – eligibility rules for the Employment Allowance are changing
- PAYE Settlement Agreements and Welsh rate of Income tax
- Are your clients operating the right tax code for their employees?
- Termination payments: PENP for employees paid by equal monthly instalments
- VAT reverse charge for building and construction delayed for 12 months
- Tax Relief on Research and Development Projects
- Disguised remuneration – Independent review of the loan charge
- Changes to Business Risk Reviews for Large Business customers from 1 October 2019
- Student Loan
You can also catch up with the latest news on Making Tax Digital and the Working Together section includes an update on the Issues Overview Group and the recent issues raised on the Agent Forum.
The content list is not exhaustive and there are many other areas of interest discussed in the latest edition of the Agent Update.
Agent Update 74 can be read in full at GOV.UK.
Information provided in this news article may be subject to change. Please make note of the date of publication to ensure that you are viewing up to date information. Download the CIPP's Payroll: Need to know - your guide to payroll legislation and reporting for the most up to date data.