Raise your profile in the payroll industry by taking your CIPP membership to the next level
15 February 2018
Affiliate: Entry level membership open to anyone connected to the profession but not necessarily working in payroll, pensions or reward.
Associate: Entry level of membership open to experienced or qualified professionals in payroll, pensions or reward. Individuals must spend at least 50% of their time working in payroll, pensions and/or reward and meet one of the below:
- Evidence of one year's experience in the profession and CPD
- Qualified to level three or four in payroll, pensions or reward
Full: Awarded to individuals qualified to CIPP level five. Also available, after successful upgrade application, to associates (after one year) who are experienced or qualified in payroll, pensions or reward management. Applicants must provide evidence of at least three year's work experience and 12 months CPD in payroll, pensions or reward, plus two of the below:
- Qualified to level five in payroll, pensions or reward
- More than 50% of time spent on payroll, pensions and/or reward activities
- Have held a managerial position, or teach payroll, pensions and/or reward for the last ten years (or five years plus full member test)
Fellow: Awarded to individuals that demonstrate contribution to the enhancement of the Institute and the profession. This includes members qualified to CIPP level six or seven in payroll, pensions or reward. Full members can also apply to upgrade based on their experience.
Chartered Member: This is the highest level of CIPP membership; applications are welcomed from professionals who demonstrate a commitment to the profession through qualifications and experience. If you hold a level five qualification in payroll, pensions or reward and have sufficient experience in the industry at a strategic level to evidence your skills and abilities then why not consider applying today.