Nest - improving the customer Journey
29 September 2020
There will be some disruption to the system over 3 and 4 October while updates are being made.
Some changes are to help improve customer journeys and others are to make Nest easier for employers, Nest Connectors (i.e. payroll bureau etc) and workers to use.
Below is an overview of the upcoming changes:
- Paper-based evidence to support a change to an employer’s organisation name will no longer be required
- The restricted time period within which to amend or correct employee details will be removed
- A ‘Payment due date’ column is being added to the home pages for Nest Connectors and employer delegates with consolidated accounts
- Logged in users will be able to more easily access web chat support to help managing contributions
- An updated member dashboard will help improve the member experience after login
- Changes are being made to the Nest website to create a single, navigable site experience between logged in areas, public areas and the help centre.
- Members will be able to get key updates about retirement claims and transfer requests via SMS
Information provided in this news article may be subject to change. Please make note of the date of publication to ensure that you are viewing up to date information. Download the CIPP's Payroll: Need to know - your guide to payroll legislation and reporting for the most up to date data.