Pay and work rights complaints

08 September 2016

Pay and work rights complaints: form for individuals – use this form if you have concerns about:

  • an employment agency
  • working time limits (working more than 48 hours a week)
  • the national minimum wage/national living wage
  • the minimum wage when working in farming or agriculture

Individuals fo not have to give a name or any other details to fill in the form.