If you are able to sponsor five or more employees in any academic year, the CIPP offers an in-house service to employers for provision of the Foundation Degree in Payroll Management.
How does this benefit the employer?
- No travel and subsistence for sponsored employees which reduces the cost to you and time out of the office
- All employees study together
- Delivery on-site with a set timetable for tutor attendance and exam sittings
- Material delivered by a dedicated qualified tutor who can focus on your organisations requirements
For more information, please email us or call 0121 712 1023Email us
If you have more than four members of staff that would benefit from CIPP training, it may be more cost effective to run the training course in-house. Similarly, if you are in a shared office environment and there are a number of employees working for other organisations in your building that would benefit, you could split the cost.
All of the CIPP’s training courses can be run in-house and the content can be tailored to your specific requirements.
Benefits of in-house delivery include:
- Content can be tailored to your own organisations’ needs meaning that your staff will get the best possible results
- Commercially sensitive areas can be covered that might not be discussed within a public course environment
- Training can be delivered on your own premises which will reduce the cost of attendance when compared to sending staff on public training courses
- The course is presented in an environment which will encourage the delegates to interact and fully understand the message being delivered
- Time is not ‘lost’ through travelling to and from an external training facility
- Courses can accommodate any number of people which results in the cost per head being significantly reduced. A minimum fee will apply for up to five delegates and an additional cost per head after that
- Training can be undertaken at a time to suit the business and the individual needs – you do not have to wait until a public course is running
- Team building opportunities as all course delegates have the opportunity to communicate and discuss company policies and strengths
These courses are financially very attractive and rates start from £1137.50 + VAT per day for up to five delegates.
For more information, please email us or call 0121 712 1013Email us