Are you prepared to continue to trade with EU
26 November 2020
A range of webinars and videos are available to support all affected businesses.
If you are not sure how you might be affected, take a look to see how your sector is affected, webinar and video topics include:
- Animals and animal products
- Chemical regulations
- Completing customs import declarations
- Consumer goods
- Export health certificates
- Intellectual property
- Investing and operating as a UK business in the EU
- Life sciences
- Metals and other materials
- Personal data
- Professional services: qualifications, audit and accounting, and legal services
- Regulation of manufactured goods
- Services and investment
HMRC Chief Executive and First Permanent Secretary, Jim Harra, appeared recently at the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) to give evidence, during which he emphasised how important it is for business to be ready for changes to UK Border crossing for trading, as the transition period comes to an end.
Information provided in this news article may be subject to change. Please make note of the date of publication to ensure that you are viewing up to date information. Download the CIPP's Payroll: Need to know - your guide to payroll legislation and reporting for the most up to date data.