HMRC Employer Bulletin – June 2019
13 June 2019
The latest Employer Bulletin is now available; a bi-monthly publication which provides employers and agents with the latest information on payroll topics.
This newsletter from HMRC is always worth reading thoroughly as it is easy to miss something which may affect a new process or legislative change.
The Employer Bulletin: June 2019 includes articles on:
- Expenses and Benefits
- Toolkits – 2019 Updates
- June electronic payment deadline falls on a weekend
- Supply Chain Fraud
- In-Year Triggers
- Using loans to escape the Optional Remuneration rules
- Re-enrolment of staff back into a workplace pension scheme is a two-stage process
- Student/Postgraduate Loan notices
- Disguised Remuneration Loan Charge
- The General Data Protection Regulations/Data Protection Act 2018 – Have you paid the annual data protection charge?
- Professional fees and subscriptions: List 3 updates
- Contractors operating CIS – new VAT reverse charge on building and construction services
- Help your employees make school holidays easier with Tax-Free Childcare
- How to quickly confirm National Insurance numbers
- Admin Burden Advisory Board 2019 Annual Report