Thank you for helping us celebrate National Payroll Week 2021.
You can watch any event sessions that you missed, or re-watch any you enjoyed, using the links below; and the slides are also available here.
- The CIPP's Policy Team Update
- Bitesize training: manual tax calculations
- Bitesize training: payrolling benefits
- Creating a culture of learning and development in a payroll team
- Are you ready to run your HR and Payroll like boss?
- Why innovation matters in payroll - panel discussion
- Disrupting Payroll - a webinar in conjunction with Hi
- Bitesize training: statutory maternity payments
- Advisory Panel
- How payroll standards can deliver strategic value to organisations
Gemma Mullis, policy and research officer, CIPP and Sebastian Bachelier, programme manager, Living Wage Foundation discuss the benefits of employers paying the real living wage.
Angela MacDonald, Deputy Chief Executive and Second Permanent Secretary, HMRC sends a message to payroll professionals in celebration of National Payroll Week 2021.
Check out last week's National Payroll Week welcome message from the CIPP Chair, Liz Lay.