Personal Tax Account webinars from HMRC
17 February 2017
Do you (or your employees) need help with your Personal Tax Account? HMRC has a number of short webinars to provide support.
You can use your personal tax account to:
- check your Income Tax estimate and tax code
- fill in, send and view a personal tax return
- claim a tax refund
- check and manage your tax credits
- check your State Pension
- track tax forms that you’ve submitted online
- check or update your Marriage Allowance
- tell HMRC about a change of address
- check or update benefits you get from work, for example company car details and medical insurance.
More services will be added in the future.
The Personal Tax Account webinars can last up to an hour. You can ask questions during the presentation and get answers from your HMRC host. You will need to register and log in at least 5 minutes before a live webinar is due to start.
You can watch recorded webinars at any time but you still need to register first.