The CIPP’s Scottish National Conference
24 May 2017The CIPP’s Scottish National Conference is taking place on Thursday 7 September 2017 at the Crowne Plaza Glasgow. The only payroll conference in Scotland will provide you with the latest legislative changes and an update on what CIPP Scotland is doing on your behalf, whilst offering you the perfect opportunity to meet exhibitors to see what they can offer you and network with like-minded professionals.
Why should I attend?
- Learn about the key changes to payroll and pensions legislation
- Avoid non-compliance penalties
- Network with other local members
- Ensure you are on the right track to achieve your CPD
Book and pay for your place before 1 June 2017 and benefit from our early bird rate.
What does the cost include?
- Full day conference programme with updates from industry experts
- Attendance at a networking dinner
- Overnight accommodation