Automatic enrolment FAQs
06 January 2016
The Pensions Regulator has updated the FAQ section on their website to enable employers and advisers to find answers easily and quickly and also see what other questions are being asked about auto enrolment.
The FAQs include common queries and answers to some specific questions received by the Regulator on issues such as sole director companies, employers of care assistants and staff who don't need to be put into a scheme.
The current top five auto enrolment questions are:
- As an employer, when will automatic enrolment apply to me?
- How do I nominate a contact?
- Does automatic enrolment apply to me if I employ a carer?
- I'm the only director of my own company - do automatic enrolment duties apply to me?
- How much will I have to pay?