Agent update 90 – November 2021
19 November 2021
Issue 90 of the Agent Update has been released by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
The update has provided information on the following:
• Summary of the covid-19 support schemes
• Declaring coronavirus grants on tax returns
• UK-Swiss convention on social security
• Additional information on Freeport sites in Humber, Teesside and Thames sites added
• Value Added Tax (VAT) reverse charge for construction and building services
• Reporting changes to working hours for Working Tax Credits (WTC)
• Making tax digital
• HMRC Agent Services
The update goes into detail for each of these points and is a valuable source of information that may be relevant to you. The Employer Bulletin is expected on 8 December 2021 and will cover many of the same details but will be tailored to employers rather than agents.
Information provided in this news article may be subject to change. Please make note of the date of publication to ensure that you are viewing up to date information.