Are you an accountant or book-keeper and need to advise your clients on automatic enrolment?
01 October 2014
The automatic enrolment for accountants seminar is designed to help accounting professionals prepare their clients for automatic enrolment as 80% of small businesses are expected to use their accountant or book-keeper for automatic enrolment.
The sessions will include:
- Understanding the automatic enrolment legislation and employer obligations – Rose Howley MCIPPdip, associate director of training at CIPP, will give an update and better understanding into automatic enrolment legislation
- Understanding the business considerations for a payroll service provider to ensure clients receive the service they expect – Helen Hargreaves MCIPPdip, senior policy officer at CIPP, gives an insight into service providers and what service you should expect
- How to plan effectively and with as little administration as possible for automatic enrolment and ensure clients meet obligations – Simon Leyland, LEBC, will give you confidence to allow you to assist your clients to get through auto-enrolment both effectively and compliantly.
- The Pensions Regulator
London – 29.10.14
Birmingham – 11.11.14
Glasgow – 18.11.14
Liverpool – 10.12.14
Why should I attend?
- Find out how offering automatic enrolment will increase your business opportunities and improve your bottom line
- Receive resources at the seminar which you can take back and implement within your office
- Dispel the automatic enrolment myths and find out what you should be doing for your clients and what you should be making them aware of to comply
What does my fee include?
- Informative seminar and learning first hand from the industry experts
- Comprehensive technical guide to take back to the office covering automatic enrolment obligations
- Six months trial membership of the CIPP; including two enquiries to the automatic enrolment technical advisory service