The CIPP’s annual benchmarking survey is now live, and this year we’re reaching out to the entire payroll profession.
30 April 2021
The survey will be open until the end of June and will help to develop a benchmarking report based on the activities of the whole profession.
This research will help to establish salaries, error rates and current trends in the industry, so you can benchmark your company against current standards, assisting you in your future decision-making processes and supporting you in your future improvements and enhancements.
Once the survey has closed, our Policy team will create a report summarising the findings, noting any trends and providing recommendations for specific areas, based on what the rest of the industry has reported.
The data from the results will then be presented in graph and table format so that you can use this as a tool to benchmark your organisation, so you’ll be given the tools to see where you and your organisation fit within the industry.
The survey takes approximately 20 minutes to complete and before you start, you’ll need to have the following information to hand:
· How many payslips you produce each tax year
· How many payslip errors have been identified
- Whether you met all the statutory deadlines for filing/payments RTI files/other returns/producing statutory documentation/pension providers
- Payroll department budget
- The total value of overpayments
- If any data security breaches occurred
- Details of any benefits you provide including pensions
To take part in the survey and to help shape the report, simply click the link below.