PAYE penalties: change of address to send appeals

27 April 2015

If you are late reporting payroll information to HMRC and receive a penalty, from 27 April 2015 the address to send written appeals to has changed.

Appeals in writing should now be sent to:

National Insurance Contributions and Employers Office
HM Revenue and Customs

What happens if you don't report payroll information on time