Individual Chartered Status Feedback
11 February 2015
As you know, the CIPP has been a Chartered Institute since March 2011. Your Board are now considering whether it is appropriate to extend this to include Individual Chartered Status, and we are issuing this survey to seek your views.
Individual chartered status would mean that you, as members, would be recognised within the industry as committed to compliance and best practice within payroll and pensions administration and management.
The benefits to members are that it would:
- Demonstrate to employers, clients and customers that you are professional and have access to industry expertise and knowledge on compliance
- Raise the standards of the profession and highlights the important work you do on behalf of the UK economy
- Confirm that you operate at a strategic and tactical level to improve effectiveness and efficiencies within your organisation
- Recognise that you are governed by an ethical code of conduct outlined by your Chartered Institute
- Enhance your career prospects within the payroll or pensions industry
Whilst Individual Chartered Status will be achievable through academic achievement and professional qualifications within your chosen profession, your Board do not feel it should be granted on this alone and that the process to achieving it should be transparent, fair and demonstrate excellence and proactivity in all-round professionalism.
Please click here to complete the survey.
Thank you in advance for your time.
The information you provide may be used by the CIPP group ONLY. It will not be passed on to third parties.